- High resistance to UV light
- It is designed to be dismantled for easy cleaning even it is connected and is under water pressure.
- It is Pressure-compensated type, therefore ideal to use in long lines
- It has a self-cleaning mechanism even in hard water lines
- Equipped with silicone diaphragms which is corrosion resistant and also weather resistant
- The dripper flow rate is 4 and 8 Liters/hour
- Resistant to chemicals and fertilizers
- Ideal for inclined fields
- Working pressure: 0.5 to 4 bar
PC Drippers can be used in inclined or uneven fields and uniform water can be delivered to the crops. The variation of pressure is controlled by a silicone diaphragm. Using PC drippers uniform irrigation can be obtained and pressure reduction can be compensated.
There are no reviews yet.